No, not for her next photo shoot, but for the all-round project department of Martin and Lewis. It may be a female, it may be a male. That’s all fine with us. As long as you fit the profile and have a diploma in assertiveness, you have a serious chance. And let’s be honest, with a colleague like this wish you could work 7 days a week. The rest of the team is pretty awesome too!
So are you ready for a new step that will push your career to new heights? Then it’s time to unlock that mobile phone or get that cursor on this link and click. Just read the job profile before you make us happy with your motivation and CV.
Our annual trip to Monaco for the Monte Carlo Grand Prix was one to remember. Excellent weather, great spots at the circuit and perfect hosting by our client Monaco Star Events. Talking about perks…
We are not talking about duck, duck, goose or Doctor Bibber here. Hans designs tasty eye candy for game producers around the world. Quite impressive, we think. Check out those skills! A bit of high end illustration, some 3D in the mix and visual awesomeness comes out! We call that talent with capital T in 3D with photo-realistic texturing on it.
We like to keep things simple. Pleasant for our clients and pleasant for us. Of course we also have our general terms and conditions where everything is clearly stated, but we also like to share our 10 commandments below. Says a bit more about us and the way we work.
- Our customers are always king. Which doesn’t mean they are always right. But neither are we …
- Approach everything with an open mind! We are constantly training ourselves to do this and that is not always easy. But when you are only receptive for what you expect, a concept is always disappointing.
- Dare to experiment! Your own clients do this sometimes, so why wouldn’t you? You can always go back.
- Delivering quality has a price.Not delivering quality has a much higher price. In this case we opt for the cheaper solutions.
- The more people interfere with a concept, the worse the concept gets. Same goes for designs, by the way. That is why we keep teams small, but we are big in our way of thinking and doing things. So more guts and fewer compromises.
- We don’t do everything. There are plenty of others who already do that. So we also have things done by third parties. In our opinion, more people should do that. And that’s that.
- The virtual door of our office is always open, in the Jordaan! You can always drop by, or work for a while at our office. Just give us a heads up otherwise you might be in front of a closed physical door.
- We think you should be able to say everything to each other. This does not mean that this should always be the case. But often it’s the best thing to do.
- Clear agreements ensure good relationships. We do this with our clients, with our partners, with our suppliers and with our children (well, we try). Even with our neighbors, and it works!
- Is it still fun together? Do we see enough smiles during the week? We are at our best when the energy meter is up, up, up. And this seems to work pretty much the same for everyone.