After talking to several potential candidates, Joey suddenly walked through our door. With his illustrative skills and his personal opinions, he’s not afraid to share with us. Just how we like it at Martin and Lewis. So we can finally say: “Ladies and gentlemen, we got him!” It seems that Joey is highly compatible with a fresh iMac so we arranged that as well. This reinforcement on the design departnemnt was much needed because the summer vacation are over. Back to work!
- Running without legs? Javelin throw without arms?
- 1 billion euros on display at the Masters of Lxry.
- New project manager in da house: Rosalie Visser!
- Ok Google, are you talking to me? Care Plus on the Google Assistant!
- Banksy, Warhol, Basquiat, Arsham and more in the Moco.
- “Always Coca-Cola” leaves a strange taste in my mouth.
- Building a strong brand while figthing malaria at the same time.
- Stock traders go for performance based. Ok, let’s do this!
- The competition is killing in the funeral industry
- Anne is looking for a new enthusiastic colleague.