Oh joy. Happy faces on the Bloemgracht. Rosalie Visser has been working with us for a few months now and fits nicely into the team. One of the challenges of growing a team is to make sure it stays a team. Managing a project here, setting up a social campaign there and servicing our clients. Rosalie also knows her social media channels and has created her share of content in previous jobs. This combines very well with her role of project manager. And if you call our office, you might get lucky and get her on the phone! What’s not to like about that?
- Running without legs? Javelin throw without arms?
- 1 billion euros on display at the Masters of Lxry.
- New project manager in da house: Rosalie Visser!
- Ok Google, are you talking to me? Care Plus on the Google Assistant!
- Banksy, Warhol, Basquiat, Arsham and more in the Moco.
- “Always Coca-Cola” leaves a strange taste in my mouth.
- Building a strong brand while figthing malaria at the same time.
- Stock traders go for performance based. Ok, let’s do this!
- The competition is killing in the funeral industry
- Anne is looking for a new enthusiastic colleague.